Friday, August 19, 2016

F1 2016 - PS4 - Initial Thoughts


So there is not much more to say than what is already in the video at the moment. While I am adding this to I guess I missed that, it is obviously a brand new game. It is not going to have yet gone unnoticed. With that in mind though, F1 is actually quite niche. (As much as any multi billion dollar sport is niche). F1 has its fans. Millions of them, but in gaming terms I don't know how many people they attract. It will be enough to keep knocking out a new release every year, but it's not one of those racing games that is all that easy to just pick up for the non racer. It's not arcady, it's beautiful F1.

I am a fan of F1, along with many of my friends, it's what we talk about, watch and do as part of our social time (well that and cake!).

I have spent the grand total of 3/4 hours playing this game so I can't really give it a full review as yet. I am not in that sort of position to have found and picked through the meat of the entire game. So this initial thought is that it looks amazing, it plays quite nicely but as you will hear I have issues with where my own ability fits within the game.

If I go dark on here for a while, you know why!


No comments: